Parkway North Celebrates Halloween with Second Track-or-Treat

Sophomore Evie Blue sits at a decorated table with her group of friends handing out candy. Participants included clubs, sports teams, and groups of friends at Parkway North. Photo by Chelsea Jones
With tons of interaction at Track or Treat, the Marching Band Drumline students got kids to play the drums and imitate demonstrations for more candy. This is the The 10th annual year for the event, but it used to be called Trunk or Treat and took place in the parking lot. The last two years, it has been hosted on the track which allows for freer interactions. Photo by Chelsea Jones
The soccer team at Parkway North adds a little fun to their table with the soccer net allowing kids to try to score a ball past soccer team captain senior Nathaniel Fields. “The kids got to shoot on the soccer goal and if they made it against our keeper, they got to get a piece of candy,” said Fields. Photo by Chelsea Jones
Contributing to the fun, Parkway North’s cheer team hosts a bean-bag toss going with their theme “YeeHaw.” The cheerleaders dressed as cowgirls and cows.
The boys and girls swimming team have an eclectic theme “We just found whatever we had around our houses. It’s definitely creative,” said senior Reily Huelsmann.
Sophomore Judah Lewis (from Pattonville) and senior Immanuel Lewis help out at the Student Council table where they had a photo booth cut out, candy and crowns to hand out to kids.